vrijdag 17 februari 2012

'I'm about to go crazy... sometimes a b***h snaps!' Khloe is pushed to the limit in new season of reality show with husband Lamar

She shot to fame when she starred alongside her siblings Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
But now, following the success of her spin-off reality show Khloe and Lamar alongside husband Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian is back for a second series of the programme.
However, in a promo for the upcoming series, it doesn't seem as though things will go too smoothly for Khloe, who is pushed to her limit by her beau.

Comeback: Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are returning in the second series of their E! reality show spin-off Khloe and Lamar


Dancing around: Khloe and Lamar are seen dancing around in new promo shots for the second series

The 27-year-old star is seen moving to Dallas with her 32-year-old basketball player husband after he signs up to play with Dallas Mavericks.
And after attempting to look after her husband with regular meals, Lamar gets fed up with Khloe's mothering, shouting at her: 'I'm a grown ass man, isn't that right? Stop playing with me.'
To which Khloe is then seen replying: 'I'm about to go crazy. Sometimes, a b***h snaps!'

Pushed to her limit: In a promo for the second series, Khloe is seen saying 'sometimes a b***h snaps' after an argument with Lamar


Anger: Lamar is seen getting stressed after Khloe keeps mothering him following their move to Dallas


Khloe is also seen having a heart-to-heart with her best friend, and former personal assistant, Malika.

Malika, who was last season indulging in a romance with Khloe's younger brother Rob, is seen bemoaning her latest relationship - although it is not clear to whom she is referring.
She is seen telling Khloe: 'I just can’t help who I’ve fallen in love with….I don’t want to be accused of ruining someone’s marriage.'



Disagreements: Khloe is also seen falling out with Lamar's best friend Jamie in the promo


Emotional: Khloe's best friend Malika is seen confessing to having fallen in love with a married man


Khloe and Lamar are also seen having argument after the sportsman's best friend Jamie asks to live with them for six months, and another row with Khloe's brother Rob.
The pair are also seen discussing their plans to have children, after hearing that Khloe's sister Kourtney is pregnant with her second baby.
Khloe asks Lamar if he is jealous upon hearing the news, to which he replies: 'Yeah - you get to have another baby and I don't.'


Playing around: Khloe and Lamar look as loved up as ever in the promo, rolling around in bed together


Unbreakable: At one point, Lamar is seen handcuffing himself to his wife


And talking about Lamar's jealousy on the Today Show yesterday, Khloe said: 'Always on the plan for Lamar and I to start a family. When I heard that, it broke my heart to hear it.
'I didn't think he felt that way. Definitely we want kids but, you know, we really are just like, "When it happens, it happens." '

Khloe also took the opportunity to discuss reports she is undergoing ferlitity treatment in a bid to conceive.


Picture perfect: Khloe shows off her incredible curves in a plunging maroon gown in another shot





Stunning: Khloe and Lamar look amazing in the promo pictures released ahead of the season premiere


She said: 'People have so many rumors out there that, you know, I'm doing fertility treatments.
'Yesterday, I actually got sent bouquets of flowers, which was so sweet, to my condo in Dallas. I read the card, and it's from three different fertility treatments, saying, I hope you try us out.
'I was like, "That's presumptuous." I'm getting Valentine's Day flowers from three fertility treatments.'





Foto's&Tekst: dailymail.co.uk

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten